Integrity. Expertise. Local Decision Making.
Every good business needs a trusted banking partner. Whether you are starting your business, growing your business or managing your business, we want to meet you. Our lenders have decades of expertise and a genuine interest in helping businesses succeed. Unlike larger banks, we offer flexible and creative financing options.
What are your financing needs?
- Cash flow
- Major purchases
- Real Estate purchases or expansion
- Growth or acquisition opportunities
We offer a comprehensive array of business financing options:
Business Lines of Credit
Bridge your short-term cash flow needs with our flexible and revolving business lines of credit. We offer competitive rates and quick approval, so you can take advantage of purchasing opportunities and enjoy continuity in your operations.
- Revolving credit lines can be drawn up to the credit limit, repaid and re-advanced repeatedly
- Advances are typically tied to a borrowing base formula of accounts receivable and inventory
- Interest accrues only on the amount advanced, until principal is repaid
Commercial Real Estate
Are you ready to build, renovate or add to an existing commercial property? Let us help you. We offer financing for office buildings, investment properties, retail, warehouse, light industrial, factory buildings and apartments.
- Financing for both owner and non-owner-occupied properties
- Fixed or floating interest rates, up to 25-year amortization with 3, 5, 7 and 10 year balloon options available.
No two businesses are alike, so we customize our financing solutions to meet your specific equipment buying needs. We’re an independent bank with the autonomy to offer flexible terms and financing requirements.
- Flexible terms to meet the needs of different companies
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible financing requirements and collateral needs
Smaller companies can benefit from longer terms and better access to funding with our Small Business Administration loans that promote the growth of your business. Our purpose is to support you.
- Available for real estate financing up to 25 years, or equipment/working capital loans for up to 10 years
- Rates are negotiable and subject to current market conditions
- 7(A) program - the most common SBA loan - available for loans between $0 and $5,000,000
- 504 loans also available with down payments as low as 10% depending on type of property and experience level of borrower
Here’s what we need to get started:
- Business Plan
- Personal Financial Application
- 3 Years Tax Returns (Personal and Business)
- Business Organization Documents
- Interim Financial Statement (YTD)
- 2 Year Proforma
Our process is simple and straightforward, and it starts with a conversation.